Sunday, November 22, 2009

Red Light District

So I have been using my Haul quite a bit in the city and I'm still loving it.
I started with customizing the bike and I think I'm half way.......
as you can see I have a new bell, new gold bolds, colored spacers, a mint green saddle and new pedals.





As a local there's no reason to go the red light district in Amsterdam besides if you want to go for a nice dinner.
I was a bit worried with leaving a nice bike like this on the street.
My worries is not about the bike getting stolen ( i have good locks) but more the quick release on the front. I was lucky that night. My bike was still there with the front wheel.

More pictures will follow soon of the customization of my Haul.

ido






2 comments:

  1. Hi Ido,

    For quick release, try the Zefal Lock N' Roll for wheels and saddle.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the customizations you have done, especially that great mint seat! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete