Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Haul 2 ready ?!

I walked in my store yesterday and the first thing I see in the middle of the shop is my Haul.
The brown beauty was waiting for me......
I Looked at it from every angle to see if I succeeded in customizing the bike. I'm still not happy and need a few more parts but it was good enough to take it on the streets.
I drove around for about 30 minutes and I must say I'm really impressed about the driving skills of that bike. I have quite a few bikes but this is by far the best "city bike" I have. Changing gears goes as smooth as on my mountain bike and it's really fast as well, or was the wind helping me.
I'm off to a bike store now to look for the right grips........

1 comment:

  1. Please, post pictures soon! I can't wait to see what you did to your bike!

    ReplyDelete